File a complaint
To file a complaint, you must first go over the checklist. This is used to determine whether your complaint falls under our services.
- Do you have a complaint about an entrepreneur from a different EU country or from Norway or Iceland?
- Did you purchase the product or service as a consumer, not in the course of your trade of profession?
- Did you already submit your complaint to the entrepreneur via email or letter?
When you answered ‘Yes!’ to these three questions, then you can send your complaint to email@example.com
Assessment of your complaint
In order to assess your complaint, you must provide us with all relevant information and documents, such as:
- Your personal data;
- Information about the trader;
- Clear description of your complaint;
- Your preferred solution;
- Copy of the contract ;
- Copy of your receipt;
- Any correspondence between you and the entrepreneur.